Do you love driving your function and coming across new challenges daily? Are you fed up of being a big fish in an even bigger pond?
If you are ready to be recognised for the excellent Business Analyst that you are then we have the role for you!
Your expertise as Business Analyst is needed to support and guide the significant operation being headed up by a skilled and compact team.
You’ll need to be an experienced Business Analyst with seamless management of stakeholders, confidence to dive in and get clarity around requirements for your team and also the flexibility to adapt to the business’ requirements.
As Business Analyst in a smaller environment you will get the opportunity to put different hats on and expand on your current horizons, whilst continuing to develop and challenge your Business Analyst skillset.
To succeed as Business Analyst, you will:
- Be a Process Guru – love everything about working with flexible processes, set to get the best out of your team and the wider business to create a well-oiled product team.
- Put Function First – change, adapt or if needed completely recreate the documenting process to streamline the for user stories.
- Be adaptable – progression to agile is the aim of the game and they are mostly there; your agile skills will be valued and your eye to see what works for this team.
- Have great understanding of the entire process, from gathering requirements, building wire frames, working with the development team and through to deployment.
- Love Learning – keen to continually develop and explore with external training as well as internal.
You will be part of a large data business, leading the UK and European market and due to their success in this market, they need support to build a strong Business Analyst function as they grow.
Take the next step in your product career and apply today.
Talent Point is a Hiring Communications business, working as sole hiring partners with our customer. We’ve ripped up the rules and torn apart the job spec to give you total clarity and visibility, painting a vivid picture (approved twice, both at Line and C-level) of the way this company lives, breathes and behaves, and how your role will look over years not months. We present only three applicants for every vacancy so, where we do represent you, you have a very high chance of securing a role with pre-booked interview times to plan around, in-depth vacancy details and no delays. Are you ready to seriously invest in your progression? Let’s design your future.
Talent Point is an equal opportunities employer and no terminology in this advert is designed to discriminate on grounds of gender, race, colour, religion, creed, disability, age, sex or sexual orientation or any other class protected by applicable law.
For information on how Talent Point manages and processes your personal information please see our privacy at talentpoint.co/privacy-policy/.
Job Reference: BusinessAnalystMF
Salary: £45000 - £60000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: